Greetings community, again… brace for updates…
We have added a new subpage for you to understand CreditDAO a little bit better –> CreditDAO, tell us what you think…
After community feedback we have also redesigned the old Creditbit subpage –> Creditbit, tell us what you think…
As for community request we have implemented auto-login script for slack so users will be added automatically to our channel. (CreditSlack)
Slovenian translation of the whitepaper is completed and is available on CreditWhitepaper-SLO.
We have also verified our contracts on etherscan.io, so users can easily check the source code and status of the contracts(totalLockedSupply, migration statistics, getAccountData, virtual calculation of BOND reward and much more)
- CreditBIT – https://etherscan.io/address/0x194275eac002704c962ac8166deea023ea4fc433#readContract
- CreditMC – https://etherscan.io/address/0x194275eac002704c962ac8166deea023ea4fc433#readContract
- CreditBOND – https://etherscan.io/address/0xb1ff5064a2c04f42c3922e951c80ac3b86baeaaa#readContract
Also the CreditBIT token view on etherscan has been updated with additional data and became verified, we are just waiting for rich list and listing on etherscan token list.
For easier tracking of Creditbit mentions we have integrated twitter to our slack channel so everyone can see how much and what people are talking about our project.
Besides that, Creditbit is now (thanks to bigmo) a part of myetherwallet, that means that the balance will be shown automatically, without adding the “Add custom token” data.
There is a also new CreditBIT Info App available… Link
We are still on track with all our goals, even more we have started to plan Credit 3.0, which is an other phase of projects that will be announced as soon as we finish most of our Credit 2.0 milestones.
CreditBOND – Done
CreditMC – Done
CreditBIT – Done
CreditDAO we have finished the financial part of the DAO, so as soon as we manage all the users that had issues with migration and finalize the migration, smart contracts will be deployed and active community members will be able to get paid for their great contributions to the project in Creditbit.
CreditGAME – We are currently solving some issues for generating random numbers, when this is done CreditGAME will go live.
Credit* – Figured out everything that is needed to send messages to players and users, we start with the development as soon as CreditGAME is live.
CreditID – We have also started with the development of CreditID, lots to do but expect a firm release date in the next update.
The community is growing day by day which is good, but what is unbelievable is that some of the community members are helping wherever they can to add value to the project, we are honored to have such awesome guys in our project (team). We would like to honor some of the most active users with open invite to join the CreditDAO in advance and help us to build the BEST DAO in crypto space.
- macrypto – Has made a stunning 3D designs of our new logo, we and the community love it and don’t worry, CreditDAO will make you a donation (Images)
- LowByter – Is a great member of the community that helps users when they are stuck, besides that he has started his own video series with Creditbit tutorials, this is just awesome, we hope you will be doing even more of these videos as a part of CreditDAO (LowByters youtube chanel)
- bigmo – A great developer, who is ATM implementing CreditBOND functionality into Trezor hardware wallet, we thank you for your contribution and humbly ask you to be part of CreditDAOs development team(His guide)
- TheBitcoinRush – One of the best media presenters in crypto world has made a new video about Creditbit, we are Honored (Video)
- Credit_2.0 @ Instagram – Thank you whoever you are, you fantastic stranger who started an awesome Instagram account about Credit project
Besides our great community we were also honored to catch the eye of one of the titans in the crypto world Charlie Shrem (More…), we hope that he will watch us and support us even more, maybe, just maybe he will like the project so much that he will candidate for a place in the CreditDAO board. (One of his tweets: https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem/status/852520618377564160)
Past few weeks were really nuts, we have jumped with our marketcap to between 20 -30th place, but after the price has consolidated we are at around 50th mark, which is still a great place for a new project under active development. We will be back shortly.
There has been really a lot of media articles about us, just to show you a few:
We have completed the migration successfully, we have migrated 11,870,283.08104604 CRBITs to CRB, we have still some users that were not able to make the migration because of external factors and we are helping them solve these issues. When those tickets close and all of them have migrated their coins we will close the migration for good and publish statistics and voting decision. In the mean time, you can check the status of the votes and migration at etherscan on CreditMC contract.
Yours hard working,
Creditbit dev Team