Rolling out the next codebase version today – the following changes affect the frontend:
- ICO system – including the LIMITED EDITION PoSW Hardware wallet. Will be online tonight.
- Advertising page shows previous user campaigns
- Wallet transaction ID display bugs fixed
- Membership in profile correctly displays if multiple memberships purchased
- Support center format updated, users can now close their own tickets
- More streamlined menu system will be rolled out over today
- Staking data API
- 8 other display bugs users have reported
From the backend, the new codebase increases website speed and allows for more concurrent users. We have a few more updates to make to further increase speed.
The following wallets are now syncing correctly and are out of maintenance: HONEY, ZEIT, OK, XST. If you are missing a transaction in these wallets, refresh the block via the profile page. ZEIT has a million blocks left to sync, please give that another 4-8 hours. We got in touch with the 808 dev and think we have a solution there as well.
All users that close their own support ticket will be entered into a weekly drawing for 1000 PoSW. Anyone who is found cheating (opening multiple pointless tickets) will be disqualified and account closed.
A new coin will be added in the next 1-2 days.